Fresno Energy Watch, the Fresno County EDC, and the City of Fresno are pleased to announce an opportunity for local trade professionals to learn about the advantages of enrolling in the Trade Professional Alliance from Pacific Gas & Electric Company.
If you sell, install, or service products in the following categories, this is your opportunity:
- Food-Service Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
- Or Similar ProductsTrade professionals enrolled in the program receive:
- This one-hour workshop gives you the opportunity to hear from the Trade Professional Manager for the program in our region, ask questions, and start the process of enrolling in the Trade Professional Alliance Program. Program education, online rebate processing, and program support make your products and services easier to present and sell to your customers.
- Referrals from PG&E to customers looking for contractors and sales contacts,
- Inclusion in PG&E’s Trade Professional online directory and contacts for becoming a direct install contractor,
- Education and updates about PG&E’s latest rebates and zero-interest financing options for your customers,
- Streamlined online rebate application processing and tech support.
The no-cost workshop will take place at the Fresno City Hall, Room #3054 (3rd Floor) at 2600 Fresno Street, Fresno, CA 93721 on Thursday November 3rd, 2016 at 10:00am. Space is limited, so please RSVP to Juan Carranza of the Fresno County EDC at (559) 476-2503 or EDCanalyst@fresnoedc.com