EM-POWER DUNLAP Community Event will be held at Dunlap Elementary School on Thursday, September 28th, 2017 beginning at 5:30pm.
In partnership with PG&E and Fresno County Supervisor Nathan Magsig, the EM-POWER DUNLAP is a free event bringing together public and community service agencies in honor of Energy Awareness Month. Program staff will be available to provide information on energy savings opportunities, including free energy assessments and assistance with zero-interest financing for energy upgrades.
The event will be joining Back to School Night at Dunlap Elementary and will be open to the public.
The event will include:
- Free BBQ Hot Dogs
- A food distribution from the Community Food Bank
- A K9 show from the Fresno County Sheriff’s Department
- Health Education and Screening Services from California State University, Fresno Mobile Health Unit Program
- Fresno County Public Library: The Without Walls (WOW) Mobile Outreach Program
- Education on Fire Prevention from Cal Fire – Squaw Valley Station
- Business resources and incentives for expansion, hiring, equipment
- Fresno County Health Department Resources
- And much more!