Business Energy Tune-up provides business owners with a no-cost comprehensive analysis of their business energy use with a focus on opportunities to save energy and money. The American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Level 1 or 2 energy audits provided by the program give the business owner accurate, independent information about how energy efficiency upgrades can lower operating costs and pay for themselves through energy savings.
Take advantage of the convenience and savings My Energy has to offer. Using information specific to your business, My Energy will give you the power to manage all your PG&E services online whenever you want. You can:
- Manage your account and take advantage of features and tips.
- Check your balance.
- View and pay your bill online.
- Set up automatic payments.
- Enroll in demand response programs.
- Take advantage of online PG&E rebates.
The Business Energy Checkup from PG&E is the newest feature in My Energy—a full set of interactive energy management tools.
- See your monthly gas and electricity spending and compare it to similarly sized businesses.
- Track estimated energy usage by type of equipment.
- Get customized energy saving recommendations and see how much you could potentially save with each.
- Create a customized Energy Savings Plan in minutes and put it into action.
- Setup is easy—just five questions—and your profile can be modified as your business grows over time.
Need electric system status information or usage history for your business? Use the online Business Tools offered by PG&E. You’ll find answers to these questions and more about your PG&E service—to help make your life easier, safer and more efficient. Features include:
- Energy Usage
- Billing History
- Rate Comparison Tools
- Energy Outage and Restoration Status
- Detail of Bill
- Account Aggregation
- Whether you have one PG&E business account or multiple accounts, you’ll have access to these free services 24/7 with one username and password.
If you’re looking to learn more about energy efficiency and what the industry professionals know, look no further than PG&E workshops. PG&E has dedicated an entire curriculum of classes and seminars to get you up to speed on everything from renewable energy to food service technology. PG&E also has a variety of online workshops that don’t require you or your employees to leave the office.